We are growing and are looking to add a Tax Senior to our team due to recent growth and acquisitions! We are committed to a work/life balance and our professionals work less than 10% overtime over a year.
Responsibilities and Duties
Tax Seniors plan and work on multiple tax services engagements and other client assignments. They are responsible for helping research various state and federal tax questions and for preparation of all types of state and federal tax forms. This is a supervisory role. They will be responsible for engagement management.
- CPA or a CPA candidate
- 2+ years of public accounting experience in tax
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and strong management skills
- Knowledge of tax laws for individuals and all types of entities
- Flexibility to act autonomously while being a team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Work-Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Overtime pay at a straight hourly rate
- Paid holidays, sick pay and vacation pay
- 401k Plan
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- CPA license bonus program
- Continuing professional education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Networking and leadership skill development opportunities
- Firm events, including our annual community service day
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP:
SFC is a full-service CPA firm that has been serving the DFW area for more than 25 years through offices in Arlington and Fort Worth. The firm works with privately and publicly held businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries, as well as nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.