Our accounting firm is experiencing significant growth and are actively seeking a Tax Manager to join our team. We are committed to fostering a healthy work-life balance for all of our professionals and take pride in providing a supportive and collaborative work environment. With our dedication to ensuring a manageable workload, our team members generally work less than 10% overtime annually.
Our CPA firm is seeking a Tax Manager with 6-10 years of experience in tax planning and compliance for individuals and businesses. Tax Managers will be responsible for managing client relationships, overseeing tax planning and compliance engagements, and mentoring junior team members. The ideal candidate will have excellent technical skills, strong leadership abilities, and a passion for delivering exceptional client service
- Manage client relationships and deliver exceptional client service.
- Oversee tax planning and compliance engagements for individuals and businesses, including federal, state, and local tax returns.
- Research and analyze complex tax issues and provide guidance to clients.
- Identify and implement tax planning strategies to optimize clients' tax positions.
- Ensure compliance with relevant tax laws and regulations.
- Review and supervise the work of junior team members.
- Participate in professional development opportunities to stay up-to-date on tax law changes and developments.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA license is required.
- 6-10 years of experience in tax planning and compliance for individuals and businesses.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and management skills
- Excellent technical skills and a strong understanding of tax laws and regulations.
- Strong leadership abilities and the ability to mentor and develop junior team members.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in tax software and Microsoft Office Suite.
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Work-Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Bonus Eligible
- Paid holidays, sick pay and vacation pay
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- 401k Plan
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- CPA license bonus program
- Continuing professional education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Networking and leadership skill development opportunities
- Firm events, including our annual community service day
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP:
SFC is a full-service CPA firm that has been serving the DFW area for more than 35 years through offices in Arlington and Fort Worth. The firm works with privately and publicly held businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries, as well as nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.