• Assist with the preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, and state income tax returns.
• Prepare client’s annual reports and other tax related filings including responding to IRS notices and other tax authorities.
• Would have the opportunity to work on various client’s bookkeeping and recording adjusting journal entries from tax related adjustments.
• Help with filing, organizing client folders, processing returns for client retrieval
• Needs to be able to perform tax research through various sources including Checkpoint.
Working toward a B.A./B.S. in Accounting
Must have completed Principles of Accounting 1 & 2
Strong analytical and quantitative skills
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Position Term: August 2021 - December 2021
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP
Sutton Frost Cary LLP (SFC) is a full-service CPA firm that has been serving the DFW area for more than 25 years through offices in Arlington and Fort Worth. The firm works with privately and publicly held businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries, as well as nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.