Insurance Compliance Associate
Responsibilities: Aid in the preparation of and perform compliance examinations for Managing General Agents of several large insurance companies. Areas of compliance testing include policy issuance and cancellation procedures, claims handling and premium trust testing. Some travel required.
Qualifications: Business degree, insurance and accounting experience preferred but not required, proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, excellent communication skills and self-organization.
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Work-Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Overtime pay at a straight hourly rate
- Paid holidays, sick pay and vacation pay
- 401k Plan
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- Continuing professional education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Networking and leadership skill development opportunities
- Firm events, including our annual community service day
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP
Sutton Frost Cary LLP (SFC) is a full-service CPA firm that has been serving the DFW area for more than 25 years through offices in Arlington and Fort Worth. The firm works with privately and publicly held businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries, as well as nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.