We are growing and are looking to add an Experienced Auditors to our team! We have remote work opportunities, excellent compensation package and committed to an inclusive culture and work-life balance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Experienced Auditors are responsible for performing in-charge responsibilities on audit engagements and help with any other duties necessary to complete the engagement.
- Bachelor degree required, accounting or finance preferred
- 2+ years of public accounting experience
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills are a must
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Hybrid remote work opportunities
- Overtime bank with pay out or additional PTO days
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- 100% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 100% employer paid CPE, licensing fees and CPA bonus program
- No out of metroplex travel
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP
Sutton Frost Cary LLP (SFC) is a well-established CPA firm serving the DFW area for more than 30 years. We have office locations in Arlington and Fort Worth. We work with privately owned businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries. We also have a significant nonprofit and employee benefit plan audit practices. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.