We are growing and are looking to add an Audit Associate to our team due to recent growth! We are committed to a work/life balance and our professionals work less than 10% overtime over a year.
Responsibilities and Duties
Audit Staff help in all stages of performing an audit, including planning, performing fieldwork and engagement wrap up. Audit staff begin working on certain balance sheet sections of the audit and move on to other areas after sections are mastered.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of GAAP & GAAS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Work-Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Overtime pay at a straight hourly rate
- Paid holidays, sick pay and vacation pay
- 401k Plan
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- CPA license bonus program
- Continuing professional education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Networking and leadership skill development opportunities
- Firm events, including our annual community service day
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP
Sutton Frost Cary LLP (SFC) is a full-service CPA firm that has been serving the DFW area for more than 25 years through offices in Arlington and Fort Worth. The firm works with privately and publicly held businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries, as well as nonprofit organizations and employee benefit plans. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.