We are growing and are looking to add an Audit Associate to our team! We have remote work opportunities, excellent compensation package and committed to an inclusive culture and work-life balance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Audit Staff assist experienced and senior auditors in all stages of performing an audit, including planning, performing fieldwork and financial statement preparation.
- Bachelors degree required, accounting or finance preferred.
- Strong analytical skills
- Written and oral communication skills are a must.
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Hybrid remote work opportunities
- Overtime bank with pay out or additional PTO days.
- Competitive salary and benefits
- 401k Plan with company match
- 100% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- 100% employer paid CPE, licensing fees and CPA bonus program
- No out of metroplex travel
About Sutton Frost Cary LLP
Sutton Frost Cary LLP (SFC) is a well-established CPA firm serving the DFW area for more than 30 years. We have office locations in Arlington and Fort Worth. We work with privately owned businesses in construction, manufacturing, insurance, distribution and technology industries. We also have a significant nonprofit and employee benefit plan audit practices. SFC is an independent member of the BDO Alliance USA, a nationwide association of independently owned local and regional accounting, consulting and service firms with similar client service goals.