Our success depends on the quality of our people and is measured by the unique contributions of each person. We work hard to make every member feel like an important part of the team, while making sure we all are committed to providing quality services to our clients.
As a regional firm, SFC can provide the important work/life balance so many professionals seek. We are dedicated to keeping our clients satisfied, but we also strive to keep overtime to a minimum.
We are also committed to helping our staff reach their career goals. All of our staff are exposed to a wide range of our services and industries, and our on-the-job experiences are designed to attract people who want to develop themselves into well-rounded professionals.
Some of the benefits you will experience working for us include:
- Work-Life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Overtime pay at a straight hourly rate
- Paid holidays, sick pay and vacation pay
- 401k Plan
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for employees
- CPA license bonus program
- Continuing professional education
- Opportunities for advancement
- Networking and leadership skill development opportunities
- Firm events, including our annual community service day